Wellcome to EV Restaurant

This House was built in 1920 by Muhammet Şükrü ULUSOY, Who served as mayor between the years 1942 to 1950.The house is presently owned by one of the distinguished Alanya families, Murat - Hatice Gülen SİDAR, owners of SİDAR Group Hotels.In 2000, this building was restored by TOPAL Tourism Company and was opened to the public as a Restaurant and Wine House. In 2001, Ev Restaurant won the Prestigious "Best Kitchen" prize which was awarded by Alanya Municipality and the association of cooks, Alanya. The plaque which was presented by the lord mayor of Alanya is mounted in the entrance hall of the house.

 
 
  Reservation :

+90 (242) 511 10 51

info@topalturizm.com

 

 
About us Menu Alanya Guest Book Contacts Pictures