to EV Restaurant
This House was built in 1920 by Muhammet Şükrü
ULUSOY, Who served as mayor between the years 1942
to 1950.The house is presently owned by one of the
distinguished Alanya families, Murat - Hatice Gülen
SİDAR, owners of SİDAR Group Hotels.In 2000, this
building was restored by TOPAL Tourism Company and
was opened to the public as a Restaurant and Wine
House. In 2001, Ev Restaurant won the Prestigious
"Best Kitchen" prize which was awarded by Alanya
Municipality and the association of cooks, Alanya.
The plaque which was presented by the lord mayor of
Alanya is mounted in the entrance hall of the house.